Friday, January 2, 2009

Card Collage

This one is an oldie but goody. You can also use your holiday cards to create a collage. I put mine in my scrapbook but you could do a variation of this to frame, or to hang as a decoration for next year.



If you happen to own a square punch, it will make this project super easy. Otherwise, you could find a small square object you could use to trace, or use a ruler to measure and cut squares. Use some adhesive to attach it to some cardstock and you're done!

Idea and tutorial found at Ali Edward's Blog.

2 comments:

MommaDJane said...

That's a great idea! I love it and think it would look great hanging on the wall for the next Christmas decor. Now I have a plan!

Erin Tales said...

Awesome project! I use my old cards as gift tags the following year.